- Carol Morgan: Safeside Manager
- Paula Linton: Eastside Co-ordinator
- Jackie Lee: Eastside Support Officer
- Shirley Brampton: Handsworth Co-ordinator
- Maurice Carter: Handsworth Operator
- Allison Franks: Handsworth Operator
- Sue Hickin: Welcome to the West Midlands Programme Officer
- Sally Hitchman: Volunteers Support Officer
- Fiona Rhodes: Schools Education Officer
- Kat Harris: Youth Officer
We rely on three dedicated teams to deliver our programmes. Some people are so keen they are members of more than one!
Presenters are WMFS employees who deliver our secondary, parents/carers and youth programmes at both centres on a sessional basis. They also deliver classroom road safety sessions for the WMFS Road Casualty Reduction Team, and assist on educational development projects.
Volunteer Visitor Guides deliver Junior Citizen, our Eastside primary school programme, and support Youth schemes at Handsworth. We could not operate without their commitment and support.
Special Needs Educators are often serving Firefighters who deliver special needs programmes both in the community and at either of the Safeside centres.